Sanskrit , Transliteration & English Translation
1000 Names of Sri Vishnu
visvam visnurvaAatkaro bhutabhavyabhavatprabhuh |
bhutakrdbhutabhrdbhavo bhutatma bhatabhavanah || 1 ||
1. Visvam : The All or The Universe .
2. Visnuh : IT who pervades everything .
3. Vasatkarah :
For whom the sacrificial versus are uttered in the yajnas .
4. Bhuta-bhavya-bhavat-prabhuh :
The one who is the master and beyond
the past , present and the future .
5. Bhutakrd :
The creator and destroyer of all existences in the Universe .
6. Butabhrd :
One who supports or sustains or governs the Universe .
7. Bhavah : Pure existence .
8. Bhutatma : The essence of all beings .
9. Bhuta-bhavanah :
The one who originates and develops all Elements .
SOURCE | SATYAVEDISM.ORG